Your Personal 10-channel Logger
Hioki Memory HiLoggers are high-speed data loggers for recording multiple chanels of voltage, temperature, pulse or rotation signals, providing complete isolation between channels and strong noise resistance . The LR8431 logs data at 10ms speeds across 10 channels simultaneously, and features a bright color LCD for crystal clear waveform displays.
• Record measurement data on a USB flash drive for easy transfer to a computer
• Record to reliable Compact Flash cards during long-term measurement applications for increased peace of mind
Replace storage media during real-time recording
• Improved thermocouple measurement accuracy and reference junction compensation accuracy
• Ten isolated analog input channels
• 10 ms sampling and recording across all channels
• Noise-resistant measurement circuitry for improved readings
• Ultra-compact for convenient portability
• Widescreen, bright LCD gives excellent viewability
Model No. (Order Code)
Note: The LR8431 is not bundled with the Battery Pack 9780. Thermocouples are not provided by HIOKI, and must be purchased from a separate vendor.
Note: Use only HIOKI CF cards, which are manufactured to strict industrial standards, for long-term storage of important data. Correct operation of non-HIOKI CF cards or USB memory sticks is not guaranteed
This compact logger excels in a broad range of settings, from production lines to research and development
For applications such as
10-channel logger still fits in the palm of your hand
Ultra-compact for convenient portability.
A data logger with a 10 ms sampling and recording across all channels
Abrupt changes in load need to be measured during development of EV • HV • PHV, for which multi-channel, 10 ms sampling is essential.
Featuring USB flash drive and CF card support
The LR8431-20 can record measurement data on a USB flash drive for easy transfer to a computer.
Included PC application with measurement and analysis functionality
The supplied Logger Utility software enables processing of measurement data on a PC.
Use the supplied Logger Utility software to record data on a PC in real-time.
View past data during recording.
Connect the PC to the HiLOGGER using USB.
*USB connection photographs depict the LR8400.