Hioki LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers range from 1mHz to 3GHz devices to suit a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components. The IM3570 is ideal for use in applications requiring low-ESR measurement on the order of several milliohms, for example testing of functional polymer capacitors, due to its superior low-impedance repeatability.
• LCR measurement, DCR measurement, sweep measurement, continuous measurement and high-speed testing achieved with one instrument
• High-speed testing, achieving maximum speeds of 1.5ms (1 kHz) and 0.5ms (100kHz) in LCR mode
• High-accuracy measurements, basic accuracy of Z parameter: ± 0.08%
• Perfect impedance analyzer for testing the resonance characteristics of piezoelectric elements, C-D and low ESR measurement of functional polymer capacitors, DCR and L-Q measurement of inductors (coils and transformers)
• Perform frequency sweeps, level sweeps, and time interval measurements in analyzer mode
Model No. (Order Code)
For an RS-232C connection: A crossover cable for interconnection can be used. You can use the RS-232C CABLE 9637 without hardware flow control.
Impedance Analyzer IM3570: Measuring the resonance characteristics of a piezoelectric element
The IM3570, which serves as both an LCR meter and an impedance analyzer, can generate pass/fail judgments on the resonance condition using its frequency sweep measurement and peak comparator functions, and also conduct continuous inspections under different conditions including pass/fail decisions via 1 kHz and 120 Hz LCR testing. In this way, it is possible to make both frequency sweep measurement and LCR measurement with a single instrument.
Download the sample application and view the Communications Command User Manual.
Accuracy calculation information
Calculate accuracy by simply entering a numerical value.