in High-speed Digital Format
Hioki insulation testers or megohmmeters feature all-in-one designs including built-in rugged cases and test lead storage compartments. The IR4057-50 is a 5-range, 50V to 1000V digital insulation resistance tester with bargraph, and delivers efficient functions and features to help shorten work time associated with field insulation testing.|
CAT III 600 V
• Wireless support. Transfers measurements to your smartphone or tablet and allows you to quickly create reports with field photos and drawings. (Optional Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary)
• Wirelessly transfer measurement data to Excel forms for input (Will be supported by the 2021 upgrade)
• 5-range testing voltage of 50 V/100 MΩ to 1000 V/4000 MΩ
• Digital bar graph
• Stable & high-speed digital readings, 0.3 second response time for PASS/ FAIL decisions
• Drop proof onto concrete from 1m (3.28 feet)
• Bright LED, luminous LCD, test lead with bright LED lamp to illuminate near hand (Option L9788-11 or L9788-10)
• Continuity check via 200 mA testing
• Built in AC/DC voltage meter, useful for testing solar power generation systems and electric vehicles
Model No. : IR4057-50|
Wireless communication capability for even greater convenience than legacy model
Compatible with Wireless Adapter Z3210 (optional). It transfers measurements to your smartphone or tablet and allows you to quickly create reports with field photos and drawings.
Transport to GENNECT Cross
GENNECT Cross, a free app designed specifically for use with Hioki measuring instruments, lets you check and manage measurement results and create reports.
Transport to the Excel® file
Open an Excel® file and select a cell.
How to Use Digital Insulation Resistance Meters - Basic Course
This video explains how to use a digital insulation resistance tester to measure a distribution panel.
Comparator function provides PASS/ FAIL decisions at a glance
Compare measured values to pre-set reference values to generate a pass or fail judgment with the Comparator function.
Robust, damage-resistant design
These instruments feature a robust design that can withstand being dropped onto concrete from a height of 1 m.
White LED lighting that’s easy to read in dim locations in the field
The scale is lit by a white LED, ensuring that insulation resistance values are easy to read, even when using the instrument in a dim location.
Measurement switch designed for outstanding ease of use
The instrument’s measurement switch can be operated with just the thumb.
200 mA grounding line continuity check function
The Insulation testers can perform EV and HEV continuity checks as well as resistance measurement of safety conductors in building electrical equipment as defined by IEC 60364.