LEAK CURRENT HiTESTER
(for electrical devices)
To ensure the safe use of electrical products, electrical safety tests such as insulation resistance, withstand voltage, ground resistance, and leakage current must always be conducted. Hioki Leakage Current Testers comply with laws and standards regarding medical electrical equipment as well as non-medical electrical equipment, and can be used to measure leakage current in all types of electrical products from computers to medical equipment.
The ST5541 provides support for standard-compliant networks (excluding medical-use electrical devices).
• Compliance with Electrical Appliances and Materials Safety Act, JIS/IEC/UL standards
• Uninterrupted polarity switching function dramatically reduces cycle time
• Support for rated currents up to 20 A gives the instrument more than adequate capability for testing products designed to comply with new standards
• Touch panel features simple, interactive operation
• Communications functionality and external I/O support allow automatic testing on production lines
Model No. (Order Code)
Note: For applications involving leak current measurement of medical-use electrical devices, use the ST5540.
For Standard- and Regulation-compliance Measurement of General-use Electrical Devices
Compliance with IEC 60601-1:2005 (3rd Edition) is now mandatory.
3157 Safety Standard for Hospital Electrical Equipment JIS T 1022:2006 Measurement
Combination of Instruments for Leak Current Testing and Safety Conductor Testing