Hioki leads the industry in non-metallic contact test and measurement technology that promotes safety on the worksite. The Hioki 3481 is a pen-style, non-metallic contact voltage detector with a bright LED light that promotes safety and work efficiency even in dim worksites. When voltage is detected, the LED lights red along with an audio signal.
CAT III 600 V
• Non-contact detection of AC voltage from 40 V to 600 V with bright LED light
• Pen-style, compact detector with pocket clip
• Both visual and audible voltage detection indication
• Meets safety standards for CAT IV 600 V environments
• Prevent dead batteries with battery self-check function and auto power-off function
Model No. (Order Code)
Safe, compact voltage detection with CAT IV (600 V) capability
Thanks to a compact, lightweight design, it’s easy to use this instrument anywhere. The absence of any exposed metal in the sensor enables safe measurement.
Light designed to facilitate use in dim locations
The tip of the instrument incorporates a light, which is convenient when you need to check area being measured or your work area when it’s dark.
Functionality for adjusting sensitivity based on the operating environment
The instrument’s detection sensitivity can be adjusted within the range of 40 V to 80 V AC.