Non-Metallic Contact Clips for 70V to 600V Lines
Hioki’s non-contact voltage detection and measurement technology places efficiency and safety as priority considerations with the goal of protecting customers that need to conduct on-site electrical work as part of renovations and expansions of manufacturing plants and buildings. Model PD3129 is a non-contact phase rotation meter that detects the phase of electrical current flow within insulated wires without using metallic contact voltage clips. The green arrow indicates normal phase, which can be useful for visual reports that document the proper completion of electrical work.
CAT III 600 V
• Simply clip clamps onto wire insulation
• Green LED arrow clearly shows phase direction, perfect for visual reports
• Rotating LED indicator shows the phase sequence for a 3-phase power supply at a glance
• Intermittent beeps signal positive phase; continuous tone signals reverse phase
• Magnetic base allows the instrument to be secured on a distribution panel
Model No. (Order Code)
Easy-to-understand detection of normal phase with lit arrow
The arrow in the center of the instrument turns green to indicate normal phase. In this way, normal phase can be recognized at a glance. In addition, the arrow shows up clearly in photographs, making the PD3129 ideal for documenting proper installation in end-of-project reports.
Safe, no-metal-contact design
The PD3129 uses no-metal-contact clips that need only be clipped to the outside of each insulated wire, allowing phase to be detected safely.
Magnetic back for maximum work efficiency
Four magnets on the back of the instrument allow it to be secured in place on distribution panels. By leaving your hands free for other tasks, this feature dramatically boosts work efficiency. (Photo: 3129-10)