Recorder for Data Acquisition During Vehicle Testing
with Direct CAN Bus Input
Hioki Memory HiCorders are high-speed waveform monitoring and recording devices that can simultaneously measure multiple physical phenomena such as voltage, current, temperature, vibration, weight, acceleration and rotation due to complete isolation between channels and from each channel to the ground. The MR8875 data acquisition (DAQ) recorder accommodates plug-and-play input modules to meet applications such as onboard vehicle analysis, current consumption testing of portable devices, and measuring the voltage waveforms of superconducting materials and contacts.
• 1000V input and instantaneous DC or RMS waveform measurement with new Analog Unit MR8905
• Multi-channel logger capable of thermocouple temperature measurement up to 60 ch at 10 msec intervals
• Measure multiple channels simultaneously despite handheld portable design
• Max. 2 μsec high-speed simultaneous logging for all input channels
• Save directly to the SD Card in real time for uninterrupted long-term logging
• 16-bit high-resolution measurement of voltage, temperature, distortion and CAN signals
• FFT calculation, waveform calculation functions for advanced analysis
• Intuitive touch screen for optimal operability
• Tough against vibrations and extreme temperatures, with strengthened body ideal for in-vehicle testing and road tests
• 3 different power supplies
Model No. (Order Code)
How to Use Memory HiCorders: As a Multi-channel High-speed Data Logger
The Hioki MR8875 revolutionizes data logging by letting you record data to the SD Card in real-time in high speeds. Up to 3 full seconds of data logged in as fast as every 2μsec can be precisely captured, and when recording up to 50μsec of data, you can store up to 60 channels of signals, all in real-time into one single SD Card.
How to Use Memory HiCorders: Measuring Acceleration using a Strain Unit
Abrupt fluctuations in acceleration can cause unacceptable motion errors in automobiles, transportation equipment and industrial robots. The Hioki MR8857 Memory HiCorder installed with the strain measurement module can greatly assist in helping you measure and analyze these unexpected acceleration fluctuations across 16 channels. Watch this video to learn how to connect distortion gauge acceleration sensors and make proper settings with the intuitive interface, as well as use the recorder’s scaling function to efficiently record waveforms.
Performance and Durability Testing
With its multichannel, long-term recording capabilities, the MR8875 is ideally suited for use in development applications such as performance and durability testing. Record sensor output, evaluate sensors and other devices, and even use as a flatbed X-Y recorder.
Inverter and Motor Testing
Install the High-voltage Input Unit MR8905 to easily measure and capture waveforms from the primary- and secondary-side of UPS power supply as well as commercial power supply transformers.