AC/DC CURRENT PROBE
Wide Temperature Range
Hioki AC/DC clamp sensors are best-in-class current sensors for use with power meters, Memory HiCorders and high performance oscilloscopes. The CT6841 is DC to 1 MHz/20 A sensors, ideal for capturing signals during the efficiency testing of batteries, inverters and power conditioners.
• Ideal for use in environmental testing with broad -40˚C to 85˚C temperature range
• High precision with a clamp-type design, ±0.3% amplitude accuracy, ±0.1° phase accuracy
• Wide-bandwidth DC to 1 MHz
• Single-handed operation and robust locking mechanism
• Reduced effects from magnetic fields, conductor position, and noise from nearby wires
• For EV/HEV battery charge and discharge efficiency measurement and inverter and power conditioner conversion efficiency evaluation
Model No. (Order Code)
Germany iF Design Award
High-accuracy current sensors ideal for use with oscilloscopes and power meters
Compared to current sensors that use Hall elements, flux gate type current sensors are not prone to measurement error caused by variations in the external temperature. In addition, they can measure extremely low input (current values) and current waveforms with phase that lags by 90° with a high degree of precision. The CT6840 Series AC/DC Current Probes are ideal for measuring power waveforms with a digital oscilloscope and power meters.