WIRELESS CLAMP LOGGER
Hioki Memory HiLoggers are high-speed data loggers for recording multiple channels of voltage, temperature, resistance or humidity signals, some models providing complete isolation between channels and strong noise resistance. The Hioki LR8513 is a wireless, 2-channel AC/DC current input module that utilizes Bluetooth® technology to either send measured data to the Hioki LR8410 Wireless Logging Station or to an Android (TM) tablet.
• Measure AC and DC load current and AC leak current
• Choose from many current sensors
• Place inside a distribution panel, close the cover, and monitor measured values from the outside
• Measure power easily—just set the voltage and power factor
• Compact, two-channel model fits where other devices don’t
• Download measurement data to a tablet or computer with Bluetooth® wireless technology or capture in real time with the LR8410
• Three-way power (AC adapter, AA alkaline batteries, or external 5 to 13.5 V power supply)
• Store 500,000 data points per channel
Data can be downloaded using Hioki’s tablet and smartphone app (for Android devices).
Search for “HIOKI” and download the Wireless Logger Collector!
Model No. (Order Code)
Precautions concerning use of the CT7731, CT7736, and CT7742 to measure AC/DC load current
The AC/DC Auto-zero Current Sensor CT7731/CT7736/CT7742 cannot be connected directly to the Wireless Clamp Logger LR8513.
Precautions concerning use of the CT7044, CT7045, and CT7046 to measure AC/DC load current
The AC Flexible Current Sensor CT7044/CT7045/CT7046 cannot be connected directly to the Wireless Clamp Logger LR8513.
QR Code link to Hioki’s Android app*
Scan this QR Code with an Android device to access the Google Play download page directly
A compact 2-channel clamp logger that’s ideal for simple measurements such as AC/DC load current or AC leakage current
For applications such as
A wireless logger whose data can be captured by a smartphone or PC
Built-in Bluetooth(R) wireless technology.
By using the Hioki LR8410-20 to acquire data, you can view the waveforms in real time.
A compact wireless logger that you can place anywhere
Pocket size for installation anywhere.
Use the optional MAGNETIC STRAP to hang it on a wall – solving all of your installation space problems.
Power with AA batteries or an AC adapter
The logger will operate for about 10 days on two AA-size alkaline batteries.
(Recording interval: 1 sec, with Bluetooth(R) ON)