Output to Advanced Recorder or Logger
Hioki clamp on meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. The CM7291 is the wireless receiving/display and output unit for the CT7600 and CT7700 AC/DC Current Sensor series, creating a standalone clamp meter for field use or enabling waveform signals to be output to a Hioki memory recorder or logger for further analysis.
• Send measured values to a smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth® wireless technology
• Use the GENNECT Cross dedicated app to display and review measured values and waveforms in real time
• Power supply and signal output for Current Sensor CT7000 series
• Simultaneous dual display of the measured values, frequency, and output rate
• Four output formats to output data to loggers or other devices (via Display Unit)
• Supports AC adapter, AA alkaline batteries, and external power supply
Model No. (Order Code)
Data can be downloaded to tablets and smartphones using Hioki’s dedicated apps available from the Google Play or App Store. (CM7291) Search for “HIOKI” and download the “GENNECT Cross” app.
*iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
*iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
*Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
*Microsoft, Windows, Windows Vista, and Excel are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
*Company names and Product names appearing in this catalog are trademarks or registered trademarks of various companies.
*The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION is under license.
*For the latest information about countries and regions where wireless operation is currently supported, please visit the Hioki website.
Connect to Recorders, Data loggers, and Oscilloscopes
By connecting an AC/DC current sensor to the Display Unit CM7291, and then the system to a data logger or Memory HiCorder, you can output: