Hioki compact 1 or 2-channel data loggers feature a 60,000 data set/channel memory to measure temperature, humidity, voltage or instrumentation signals. The LR5051 logs current over 2 channels in as fast as 1 second intervals.
CAT IV 600 V
CAT III 1000 V
• Easily mount the light-weight, pocket-sized loggers in tight spaces
• Easy-to-see dual display
• Transfer data to PC even during recording
• Replace batteries while recording (30 second limit)
• 3 times the memory capacity compared to predecessor (Record 60,000 data per channel)
• Record without missing fluctuations in STAT mode
• Measurement data is preserved even after the battery dies
• Worry-free backup preserves recorded data even if a new measurement is started by mistake
Model No. (Order Code)
Customers using the previous Model 3636-20 Clamp Logger should note that the LR5051 can only record 15,000 points of average data, vs. 32,000 data points available in the 3636-20.
Note: Communication Adapter LR5091 or Data Collector LR5092-20 is necessary to collect data from the LR5000 series Logger and transfer data to a PC.