AC LEAKAGE CLAMP METER
(Output and external power supply function)
Identify potential problems and avoid large problems
• Wireless support. Transfers measurements to your smartphone or tablet. (Optional Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary)
• Detect minuscule leakage currents with a newly designed sensor. (Core jaw diameter up to φ 40 mm)
• Broad measurement range extending from leakage currents to load currents
• Solve GFCI and RCD problems quickly
• Speed up pass/fail judgments with the built-in comparator function
• Output function (waveform/RMS): use with a recorder to record waveforms and fluctuations
• External power supply: use an optional AC adapter for continuous, long-term measurement
CAT III 300 V
Model No. : CM4003|
When Z3210 is installed
Connect the Z3210 to add wireless communications Easy visualization of intermittent trip events
Connect the Wireless Adapter Z3210 (sold separately) to add wireless communications.
Regular inspections of GFCIs and RCDs [Photo drawing function]
Record measurement locations and measured values together.
Identifying intermittent trip events [Event recording function]
The meter records event information (times and current values) in its internal memory. Collect data using a tablet and check for trips!
Detect minuscule leakage currents with a newly designed sensor IEC/EN 61557-13 compliant
The core and shielding are constructed from high-permeability magnetic materials.
High-reliability leakage current measurement
1. Uniform measurement sensitivity inside jaws: When affixed around a wire, sensitivity is uniform regardless of the position of the conductor inside the jaws.
Measurable conductor diameter up to φ40 mm
The jaws have a maximum diameter of φ40 mm and can be used to pinch thick cables or multiple cables at once.
Long-time continuous measurement with output function and external power supply function
Waveform/RMS output function. Waveforms and fluctuations can be recorded in combination with a recorder.