AC CLAMP METER
Hioki clamp meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. The CM3289 is a True RMS rectifying 1000A AC clamp meter that features a broad operating temperature range of -25° C to 65° C, thin and compact clamp core and optional flexible current sensor that you can attach to let you get into the tightest spots.
CAT IV 300 V (Current)
CAT III 600 V (Current)
CAT III 300 V (Voltage)
CAT II 600 V (Voltage)
• The CM3289 is the successor to the popular 3280-20F with a redesigned thinner sensor to help you get into the tightest spaces.
• New redesigned sensor for even easier clamping (CM3289)
• Expanded -25 °C to 65 °C operating temperature range
• Model CM3289: Measure even harmonic waveform components using the True RMS method
• Model 3280-10F: Measure the fundamental waveform component using the average rectified method
• Connect the CT6280 flexible sensor to measure up to 4199 A in thick or paired wires
Model No. (Order Code)
Video introducing the AC Clamp Meter CM3289|
The popular 3280-20F AC Clamp Meter has be redesigned with a thinner sensor to help you get into the tightest spaces.
Quickly clamp wires in even more confined spaces!|
A new sensor profile yields outstanding ease of use
True RMS model capable of accurately measuring even distorted waveforms|
The waveform including harmonic components is calculated according to an RMS calculation formula and displayed.
A pocket clamp meter that can use flexible sensors|
When connected to an optional flexible current sensor*, the CM3289 can be used to measure the current flowing in pairs of wires or in tangled or complexly routed wires around which it was not possible to apply a clamp-on sensor in the past.
Essential for electrical work: A thin card tester that fits in the pocket with all the capabilities of a clamp meter|
The CM3289 delivers all the functionality of a clamp meter and card tester in the form factor of the latter. In addition to current measurement, this single instrument delivers voltage measurement, continuity check, and resistance measurement functionality.
Rugged, portable design that’s drop-resistant|
Despite its thin, compact design, the CM3289 has an operating temperature range of -25°C to 65°C and can withstand being dropped from a height of 1 m onto concrete. It’s engineered for use in tough environments.